The Department of Orthopedics at Alia International Hospital provides one of the best private hospital services of its kind in Kuwait. Our renowned orthopedic specialists have pioneered minimally invasive techniques to perform critical surgeries, with the common goal of reaching a successful outcome for our patients. To ensure that every patient receives the quality treatment they deserve, our medical staff provides pre- and post-operative care that is in line with the standard that we uphold at AIH.
Specialized in diagnostic and effective treatment methods, our medical staff offers subspeciality expertise and comprehensive services using advanced technology to assist patients in overcoming conditions related to the musculoskeletal system, including joints, ligaments, bones, muscles, and tendons. Our facility and state-of-the-art equipment enables us to assist our patients in any musculoskeletal problems that are causing them discomfort or interfering with their ability to pursue the activities they enjoy.
Our Orthopedic Services:
- Arthroscopic surgery: Knees, shoulders, wrists, and ankle joints
- Joint replacement surgery: Knees, hips, and shoulders
- Foot and ankle surgery, including tarsal tunnel release
- Diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries
- Arthritis care: Medication, physical therapy, food supplement, and surgery.
- Fracture management: Conservative and surgical
- Hand surgery: Carpal and cubital tunnel release, reconstruction after hand injuries, and hand trauma